Main category /
Sub category / Productivity
Developer / Maintain
Filesize / 3072
Title / Cocktail

https://cleanuri.com/aVgMG3
Cocktail vers 12.3

Updated Automator actions
With Stacks, all your image, movies, PDFs and documents sit in separate piles on top of each other. Folders don’t, by the way, they still occupy one space each. Place your mouse on the pile of PDFs, say, and you have two options. First, run your finger across the pile (two if using a trackpad) and it scrolls through individual items.
This is perhaps my favorite new feature and it’s very cool. You’ll know already about Continuity, which lets you copy some text, say, on your iPhone so that when you press paste on the Pages document on your Mac, it copies from one to the other.
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for macOS that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.
Where can I find more information about Cocktail?
Good luck!

Official:

to Mac mini https://macpkg.icu/?id=10909&kw=10.4.4_COCKTAIL_MPPB.DMG (3256 KB)

to Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=10909&kw=Cocktail_v.12.7_mIZ.dmg (2488 KB)

Best to 10.12.4 https://macpkg.icu/?id=10909&kw=Cocktail.vers.12.6.0PBly9.app (3072 KB)

For instance, Cocktail 5.3.5 for OS X 10.7 Lion addressed Safari compatibility issues. Also, the preference file scan and the Pilot scheduler were improved. In the meantime, Cocktail 9.7 for OS X 10.11 El Capitan added a one-click system maintenance option, improved the Internet cache clearing procedure, updated Automator actions, etc. But you don't need an SSD for all your files, unless you're using a laptop. My iMac and MacBook both have 256 GB SSDs, but I use an external drive connected to my iMac to hold my media files. Having the operating system on an SSD is important; the media files, which aren’t read often, don’t need to be on a disk as fast. In case you’re like me, though, and ignore that advice, you’re going to end up with a nasty surprise when High Sierra (finally) completes transferring data hours later. You’ll have a (mostly) cloned system with duplicates of all of your data. I went from having a completely empty spare drive to having barely any space at all left on my iMac. The Cocktail for Mac utility was designed as a multi-purpose tool that helps you clean and repair your Mac for optimized performance. It helps you clean and repair your Mac and even schedule maintenance tasks to be done regularly. One added bonus is the program allows you to take care of hidden application and system features. This utility gives you all the maintenance tools you need through a very simple user interface. They organize the five categories so you have all your management tools right at your fingertips. The utility even has “auto-pilot” to monitor your system while you do other things. Shift-Option-Command-R isn't available. Maintenance gives you tools for tasks like cleaning system caches and running scripts. Deeper lets you customize hidden macOS functions, much like the Parameters pane of Onyx does. Quicken So near and yet so very far

[3041 KB] Torrent jCpNzJ vers.12.0.2 Cocktail 11.5.3 Updated for MacBook Air

[3532 KB] Latest VERS.11.2 COCKTAIL LNU3QD 12.6 Version for OS X

[3440 KB] Free ULELO COCKTAIL VERSION 12.0.1 10.3.4 Spanish version

[2672 KB] Free COCKTAIL VER. 11.2 XVCA2 11.7 Updated to Mac Pro

[2580 KB] Torrent DgU Cocktail vers.12.5 10.4.4 Language French

[3041 KB] Free FSFKE VER. 10.4.1 COCKTAIL 12.2.1 Language Hindi

[2949 KB] Download Cocktail v 11.6.3 25KQM9 10.3.4 Language English

version French Chinese Band-in-a-Box.ver.2020.0.263.gZjm8j.app | 71221 kbytes | 2018.3.263

to OS X SPPeM.4.1.7.SecuritySpy.pkg | 13482 kbytes | 4.2.10

Featured to 10.14 v.4.4.9.SecuritySpy.4laFi7.dmg | 14844 kbytes | 4.2.7
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Conférences.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 257 autres membres